Based on Ministering as a Deacon, Allen Elder
- Get the Who we are, before the What we do. Being before doing.
- Invest our lives for Kingdom work making an impact by making disciples.
- Men of devotion, devoted to God in Relationship, Prayer, Bible study.
- Be a living example to follow. Models for the Great Commission
- A model of Love, Care, Compassion, Evangelism, Disciple-Making.
- The Deacon walks with God and is worthy to watch & follow.
- Work beside the pastor to mentor, mobilize, multiply the congregation.
- Deacons are ministers of Christ, Stewards of the mysteries of God.
- Together with pastor lead people to line up with God’s Great Commission
- Message: Become a fully devoted follower of Christ.
- Be led by the Holy Spirit and allow Him to work freely.
- Take the good news of salvation to the neighborhoods and the nations.
- Preach Jesus. Meet physical needs to share & show Christ.
- Be out front leading the way for others. Pacesetting.
- Be a disciple-maker, mentoring, apply the “with him” principle.
- With the Pastor lead the church in ministry to multiply disciples for Christ.
- Cast vision beyond the present.
- Be intentional & strategic in multiplication.
- Motivators in our homes.
- Motivators to hear God’s voice in His Word.
- Motivators to talk with God in prayer.
- The Deacon has come to serve.
- Lead others from being served to serving.
- Mobilize others for ministry.